Support Steamboat Soccer 2018-04-15T11:55:59-06:00

Support Steamboat Springs High School Soccer

There are lots of ways to support Steamboat Soccer! Coming to games, donating your time, and donating soccer training items and even money. The more support the team has the better opportunities we can afford to our players. Donating to either the men’s or women’s program help all soccer programs at Steamboat Springs High School.

1) Come to our games! Game Schedules are available on our Men’s and Women’s Program Pages. The cost for of admission is around $5 and students with passes are admitted for free!

2) Buy from the concession stand at home games. Items at the concession stand have been donated by players and parents. From chili to Gatorade, all proceeds support Steamboat Soccer and the Steamboat Booster Club.

3) Donating Soccer and Training Items – The Soccer team is always in need of training equipment, including High School Certified balls, cones, dummies, bocce balls, Skillz equipment, running ladders, goalkeeper gloves and so much more. Be sure to contact any of our coaches if you are interested in donating to the Program to find out our current needs.

4) Monetary donations – Although most of the costs for the program to run are covered by the Booster Club and student fees, monetary donations help us to pay for Volunteer Coaches to travel with the team, buy video review equipment and programs as well as keep up our website to keep our alumni informed about the teams. Monetary donations, earmarked for soccer with the school, also help us to purchase new uniforms, replacement uniforms, and even to help fund students that may not be able to afford to play without a little help.

To make a donation by check to the soccer programs at Steamboat Springs High School, please send checks to:

Steamboat Soccer
C/O Steamboat Springs High School
45 Maple St
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Be sure to put in the memo line: Soccer

20% of all monetary donations, that are earmarked for any program at Steamboat Springs High school are given to the Booster Club General Fund with the remaining 80% made available to Steamboat Soccer. All Donations made are tax deductible.

5) Join the Booster Club: The Booster Club helps raise funds for school athletics and clubs. In all, the Booster Club helps fund 35 clubs, activities, and sports. Booster Club is committed to – Pledging 100% of the funds raised (funds received through fundraising events throughout the year) by directly supporting the Steamboat Middle and High School students in competitive events and academic programs; helping with transportation needs, fees and/or dues – helping the kids out in participating in an event or program.

Please get involved in Booster Club by volunteering and help make a difference for the youth in our community. Volunteer hours can be used to pay for your activity passes – Contact the athletic director at 970-871-3687.

Booster Club meets the first Wednesday of every month in the High School Commons at 5:30PM. Please join us!

ALUMNI

Are you an alumnus? Be sure to sign up for our Alumni Page and we will be sure to reach out to you for future events including Homecoming and Alumni games!